Certificate in Financial Planner
The Financial Planning Profession
The CFP Board of Standards, Denver, is a non-profit professional regulatory organization founded in 1985 to benefit the public by fostering professional standards in personal financial planning. Individuals who meet rigorous certification requirements are licensed by the CFP Board to use its federally registered trademarks CFP® and Certified Financial Planner®.
The CFP Education Program will enable you to:
- Learn and apply all aspects of the financial planning process
- Recognize a range of client’s needs and recommend effective solutions
- Develop special expertise in insurance, investments, tax, retirement and estate plannings
- Attain the most internationally recognized professional financial planning designation
- Earn your credibility with the public Increase your productivity and efficiency
- Add to your career growth and professional experience
- Completed a relevant Bachelor’s degree in any field
- MBA holders can have advance standing and complete the final module to obtain the qualification.
Personal financial planners help individuals determine whether and how they can meet their life goals through proper management of their financial resources. In addition to the opportunity for a rewarding career, you will have the satisfaction of helping people from all walks of life resolve their financial issues and reach their financial goals.