Bachelor of Business Management (Hons) (Online)
The Business degree programme from SEGi University is approved by MQA (Malaysian Qualifications Agency) and is most popular with both local and international students.
With a legacy spanning nearly 40 years, SEGi Business programmes has created industry leaders in the Business and Accounting field.
The fact that our alumni can secure employment at multi-national companies (MNC) upon graduation is a testament to our credibility as a trusted provider of education.
Our degree programmes are also recognised by top universities in countries such as the United Kingdom, United States of America and Australia, thus a vast option is available to further your postgraduate studies.
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|
As part of the curriculum, students will be required to take 5 general subjects (Mata Pelajaran Umum), as required by the Ministry of Education, Malaysia
- STPM / A-Level qualification with a minimum CGPA of 2.00, or
- UEC with at least Bs in 5 subjects, or
- A pass in Malaysian Matriculation Certificate or other recognised Foundation Course with minimum CGPA of 2.00, or
- Diploma (KKM Level 4) or BTEC Higher National Diploma with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 in a related field from any other higher learning institution recognised by the Malaysian Government, or
- A pass in the New South Wales Higher School Certificate with at least Band 3 in 2 subjects, or
- A pass in the South Australia Certificate of Education (SACE) with at least Band 3 in 2 subjects, or
- A pass in the Australian Matriculation Programme, or
- A pass in the Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) with at least 60 marks in 2 subjects, or
- A pass in the International Baccalaureate Diploma with at least 24 points, or
- Any other equivalent qualification recognised by the Malaysian Government.
You will gain access to positions across a wide range of business sectors. Generally, you can enjoy strong demand from various industries for your skills and knowledge and earn compensation to match.