Bachelor of Communication (3+0)
This degree will explore the way we communicate and the effect the media has on our world. It combines the study of communication theory with the development of communications skills. You will analyse the areas of language, film, television and culture, while learning about interpersonal, group and mass communication and communication in multicultural societies.
Learn from lecturers with decades of experience in mass communication and networks of contacts in the media and public relations.
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|
|Semester 1||Semester 1||Semester 1|
|Semester 2||Semester 2||Semester 2|
- STPM / A-Level with at least a pass in 2 subjects or quivalent with min. CGPA 2.00; OR
- UEC with at least grade B in 5 subjects; OR
- Foundation in Arts / Communication / Commerce; OR
- Pass in Australian Capital Territory (Year 12) / South Australia Certificate of Education (SACE) / Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) / Western Australia Certificate of Education (WACE) / South Australia Matriculation (SAM) / Tertiary Entrance Education (TEE); OR
- Diploma in Mass Communication or any related field; OR
- Other equivalent qualifications recognized by the Malaysian government; AND
- Minimum IELTS Band 6.0
- Corporate Communication
- Crisis Management
- Community engagement and liaison / Event organisation