Diploma in Early Childhood Education (Online)
During the course of the diploma, you will gain an understanding of the cognitive, psychological and physical development of the child and how to use this knowledge to develop and promote child development.
You will develop the skills to asses and diagnose students’ individual learning needs, and to work with learners of all abilities.
You will also get to meet and network with childcare providers and teachers to share experience and establish contacts.
Study duration : 2.5 - 5 years
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|
As part of the curriculum, students will be required to take 4 general subjects (Mata Pelajaran Umum), as required by the Ministry of Education, Malaysia
- Pass SPM / SPMV with at least 3 credits
- UEC with minimum Grade B in 3 subjects
- O-Levels with minimum Grade C in 3 subjects
- SKM Level 3
- STPM with at least a C in any subject
- Any other equivalent qualification or certificate programme recognised by the Malaysian Ministry of Education
You may look forward to a rewarding and fulfilling career in various early childhood-related fields; including roles of teaching, management of a childcare centre or preschool, pre-school management consultancy, educational product research and development. You will also able to find employment with International Schools.