MA International Business (York St John University)
The MA International Business offers students the opportunity to delve deeper into the understanding of the complex, volatile and competitive environments surrounding international business. This is explored within a context of business sustainability, an awareness of environmental concerns and an understanding of corporate social responsibility. Students will gain a broader knowledge of the international context in which they operate, with the opportunity to reflect, evaluate and apply key theories of international business management.
- Managing Business Finance
- Sustainable Business
- International Trade and Globalisation
- Project Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Global Marketing Leadership
- International Business Strategy
- Global Markets and Consumers
- Research Methods
- Research Investigation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level in business management
- SEGi College English Proficiency Test
- Qualifications from other related fields from a recognized institution are subject to university’s approval. No work experience required
Business executives or professionals in public and private sector organisations, with opportunities in banks, financial institutions, securities firms, investment companies, export/import companies, international business consultancies, multinational manufacturers including automobile companies, port, cargo, global shipping companies, the travel, tourism, and hospitality industries.