Master of Business Administration (International Business)
Rapid globalisation affects businesses worldwide, particularly in developing countries. Due to this trend, there’s an increasing demand for business graduates with a strong understanding of the challenges faced in international business.
The Master of International Business offered by University of Greenwich helps you explore the complexity and diversity of business in an increasingly interconnected world. Designed for those of you who have completed an undergraduate honours degree in a non-business subject or for those who do not necessarily have significant experience in a business management role but wish to gain an advanced knowledge of international business.
The concentrated feature of the programme is the commercial relevance of the content with real-life case studies and professional management application, helping you to achieve high employment rates.
We’ll help you develop skills in assessing the global environment for business, identifying new opportunities and analysing international markets and industries. You will engage in critical analysis of international business and investigate the international context of business today. Shape your analytical, creative and intellectual skills as well as an international awareness of business, particularly managerial decision-making and enhancing knowledge of those highly sought after.
Overall, you’ll establish a strong foundation in business management, international business strategy, leadership and professional development, critical and analytical decision-making, business communication in an international setting and the management of complex information.
10 Core Papers
- Foundations of Scholarship & Research
- Financial & Management Accounting
- Global Strategy : Analysis and Practice
- Competition and Business Risk
- International Business
- Issues in International Business
- Regulatory Institutions of the World Economy
- International Trade and Institutions
- Business Research Methods
- Advanced Professional Development and Research
Plus 1 Project / Dissertation
Plus 1 Professional Practice
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 2 years related working experience; OR
- Professional qualification or diploma with minimum 5 years related working experience
ENGLISH ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
- IELTS overall test score of 6.5 or higher, and a written score of 6.5 or higher (foreign students); OR
- SEGi English Language Test
The Master of International Business is structured to guide you into professional management careers, with opportunities available in multinational firms, small or medium sized exporters, local or central government agencies involved in business development, consultancies and media companies.
Professional recognition of the programme ensures that you gain student member status with the Chartered Management Institute while enrolled in the programme, and Associate Member status upon graduation.