Understanding Economics for Visionary Managers (100013107)
Gain advantage and be an asset in today’s challenging economy
This course covers:
- Introduction to economics, market forces, determinants and intervention.
- Elasticity of demand and supply: Measures and applications
- Market structures: Perfect competition, monopoly, monopolistic competition, oligopoly
- Economic growth: Concepts, measurement, cycles
- Production cost theories, pricing, employment and market reforms.
- A macroeconomic model: Aggregate demand and aggregate supply
- Monetary system, policy, government budgets and fiscal policy
- International trade
- Case study discussion